This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Honda NSX GT - Naked Version

I cannot believe I have not been updating the blog since March.....
A lot of stuffs have been going on, on work, at home, and my own health....

So thank God I still managed to get a couple of thing done by the end of the year...
And here it is my latest and greatest build for a wonderful Tamiya kit as the Honda NSX-GT
Nothing mod on this kit except the carbon touch on the body work. I wanted to build this kit I think like 10 years back but new kits keep piling upon this from time to time...
I hope you would enjoy this.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters