This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Yamaha YZR-M1 2009

At the start of the year 2010, I have given myself a goal for the year to finish bothe the 2008 and 2009 versions of the Yamaha YZR-M1. This is what has been leave on my desk over the months since Feb.


Yesterday, I have learnt that Tamiya is releasing the official model kit for '09 M1. So this give a big signal for me to move on to this build. Cleaning up the desk from the Ferrari F60, I am now ready to kick off the project.

The material of Top Studio transkit is brilliant. The resin is smooth and soft enough for reshaping. That eases my work to clean up the bare resin output. A quick and rough setup for the bigger parts have been done tonight as a quick check of the transkit.


A quick setup of the '05 M1 chassis to fit in the resin parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters