This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Honda Jazz (6)

Happy CNY! Gong Xi Fa Cai!
This is the Year of the Rabbit. And I have a 4 consecutive holiday. This allows me to have spare time to go through some heavy duty tasks for some of my kit undergoing.

One of my friends have helped me out in getting some 2K clear paint earlier and it is time to give it a try. Alike the Finisher GP2, this clear paint comes with 1 portion of master paint, 1 portion of hardener and 1 portion of thinner. As a precaution, I worked on a well-ventilated environment with 3M mask on my face.

The coating is very well laid and it tooks me a bout 2 hours to complete the bodies of 4 different kits.






1 comment:

 
free counters