This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LCR Honda RC211V 2006 - Casey Stoner - 3

By the time preparing for the CNY, I have a little spare moments to move on with this bike.
After comparing reference pictures on Pit Walk Collection 2006, I have found that the frame from the kit actually has obvious differences. I had to do some filling and sanding before I gave the weldings back in place.
This appearantly is the difference between the 2003 and the 2006 rides. I am surprized that Tamiya has been putting 2003 frame as 2006 frame! Hopefully this is just the satelite team so in fact, Stoner was using the new parts at the later races. So I can limit my modification over the frame as if I am workin on his earlier races.


The inside of the swing arms was filled and weldings were recreated.


This time, I didn't fill all the inside of the frame as this will be a "curbside" kit at the moment. I am trying to limit the mod I am doing on it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters