This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Valentino Rossi - Team Fiat Yamaha 2009 (7)

Just getting a test-fitting of the visor, about 50% transparency I guess. So the details and the painting on the face is quite difficult to be read afterwards......Anyway, I have the Rossi's face painted. LOL.


Here I have moved on with the lower body. The gaps between the parts are horrible, again... I have to fill them up, sand them smooth and make sure those details are maintained.... What a nightmare!



At some point, I gave myself a little break and headed on with some "simpler" decal works. The cartograf decals from the kit are brilliant! I have barely difficulties putting them on the helmet. I would say it is even better than those MSM Creations decals for helmets I have tried few years back! The shapes are all fitted intelligently and I'd never need to re-post the decals once put in place!


1 comment:

  1. Hello, great job!
    Did you use a particular product to apply the decals? (Like Micro-sol or similar)

    ReplyDelete

 
free counters