This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ford Focus - Monza Rally 2007 (4)

Finally, I am getting back to the kits where I will need to use the air brush.
I am painting the white color today and this Focus has some progress now.




The decal work didn't look too complicated so I work it out along the way. Since Hasegawa has prepared Cartograf decals for the kit, it became another pleasure to work on the decals. The basic works were done over the body and hopefully I can give it a coat of clear some day in the next weekend so I have the decal protected as soon as I can.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters