This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, July 4, 2011

Ford Focus - Monza Rally 2007 (5)

Once again, this is another horrifying mistake! I have left several holes unfilled on the roof even after the all the decals around are inplace!
The kit originally prepared a few more holes to fix the altenna and radio on the roof of the ride. But this event's ride, it is a little different from the WRC specification. And some of these holes have to be filled. And the fool of myself hasn't even touched the instruction for the assembly even after the decal works!

And this lesson punished me for Yet-another-time! I have to fill the holes and repaint the areas without affecting the decals which are closely around.

And thank God the brilliant covering power for Gunze GX1 is actually powerful enough for fix this. I have filled the holes with the mix of powder and super clue, had the surface lined up and painted again.

To be honest, I really have no confidence on this approch even I have been thinking about all day long today. But I am so glad that it works.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters