This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, August 30, 2009

F-15C Eagle - Gulf Spirit (2)

There is still a long way to go before I could have actually start painting this flight.
After studying the parts and having a discussion with one of my fellow builders, I have had a general plan for this kit.
First of all, I have fitted both wings on the upper deck of the flight, ensuring the wings are flat with the top. In the mean time, I have also assembled the bottm of the wings and gaps are all filled.


Afterwards, I have looked into the assemble of the intakes at the front. And I realised this time that the upper walls of the intake are missing at the outer side of the intake. And that is why I have put in plastic sheets and filled up the lack. I have quickly got the inside of the intake painted so I can sooner move on to the rest of the test fitting in details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters