This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Thursday, August 27, 2009

F-15C Eagle - Gulf Spirit (1)

After some painting work over the BMW FW24, it just comes to a moment when I will need to stop and wait until the clear coating for the body to dry out completely. Meanwhile, I didn't really try to stop putting plastics around myself. I have just started a new project of a couple of Hasegawa 1:72 F-15(s).

In fact, the F-15 was actually the reason why I have started building kits other than cars. A few years back, the JASDF 50th Annivesary serise of F-15J and F-4EJ have been a fantastic kits with really wonderful markings! I have been caught up with one of those F-15J and that is the very first reason why I have got my first jet plane model bought home.

Later on, I have found that my skill was far from the standard to complete one of those limited issues, so I went on to a continuos prastice over the years to get familar with the set of technique to deal with jet kits. And of cause, there are some of dozens kit here still to go and I will still have plenty of chance to improve before I really get those limited issues built.

So, let's see how these two will go....



I was really surprized when seeing the filmings around the edges.... Afterall, this has been a kit older than me anyway........XD



And I have got the frame setup in about half an hour....



Let's see how it will goes......

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters