This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, August 24, 2009

Williams BMW F1 FW24 (1)

Over the week, I have been working on this kit, hoping to get it done before winter.

I have spent much time earlier to get the carbon fibre decals about the monocoque and fairings. But eventually, I got tired about applying those decals and turned out to be doing the carbon fibre pattern with air-brushing. This has speeded up my progress a lot and I am now almost ready to get the parts together.

Though, I have to wait for a couple of weeks so the final clear coat is dry and hard enough to final polishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters