This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yamaha YZR-M1 2005 Malaysia GP

This is a piece of work I have been working on for over a year. Of course, from time to time I was switching from kit to kit. But finally I managed to get it done.
Instead of work on a transkit from Top Studio, I tried to get to the same level of details on this bike with metal tuned parts. Some scratch buildings were also involved. As many bike details were examined from this and the previous M1 project, I started to feel more comfortable when doing a detailed bike. And I look forward to myself doing another bike very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters