This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Sunday, April 10, 2011

German Panzerkampfwagen E-100 (2)

For this tiny little kit, I have a little mods on the details around it. The first thing I have done is to chopped the fenders apart as I really don't like the shape of this fatty and huge fenders. I have added the details within the fenders with thin plastic sheets while the thickness of the fender are thinned down. Then I have recreated the hangers on the wall of the turret with alumiumn can.

And putting all these together in addition to some residue parts from my previous King Tiger, the tank is almost ready for paint. I will start working on the edges of the plasitcs as some final touches.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters