This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, April 9, 2011

German Panzerkampfwagen E-100

It has been really a long time since my last AFV advanture. At the moment, I will be joining a group of local builders on the topic of anit-rust primer tanks. As it has really been so long I have started any tanks, I think it will be good if I were to started with some simpler ones, let's say a 1:72 Dragon German Panzer E-100! This prototype tank allows a better range in terms of historical references, which I hardly have time to go thougth. So it will be a imaginary livery and a very straight from box build.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters