This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Monday, April 11, 2011

German Panzerkampfwagen E-100 (3)

After some more research, I have found that the hangers were mis-positioned. I have added back some of the parts from the original kit and put on more hangers at a more appropriate place. And just for a little touch, I have added a couple of drink can pieces around the tools as well. After all the details have settled, I have started straight on the painting work. I have tried the hair-spray paint chipping this time just to see how it work with Gunze paints. I have laid a Gunze #8 silver over all the parts. On the lower hull and barrel, I will be painting the anti-rust primer layer. I have mixed the paint with simple Gunze black and red paints. A slight layer of clear red and clear yellow were also sprayed randomly around the lower hull.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters