This page is dedicated to share scale modeling and other hobbies to all other enthusiasts who also love these stuffs. Hope you enjoy and please feel free to give me some comments no matter good or bad. Joey

Saturday, April 23, 2011

German Pz.Kpfw. Ausf. E VI Tiger I Late Prod.

Today, I just started a new project, which is the Tiger I late from Dragon. This has been a kit released long ago but I really do not have the intention to work on it at all.

The Dragon Tiger I has been a great kit in the AFV market, I have also acquired a few of those. But sooner they are too much for my work bench so I have traded a couple of those through online bidding.



The details are exceptional. Parts are to be assembled even on sone major elements like hull walls and doors. I have some parts preassembled and progress will go on for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
free counters